Accutane without prescription
If you have been arrested for drunk driving, you need qualified attorneys to make sure your rights are protected. Fighting a drunk driving charge is not easy and that is why you need an attorney on your side. It isn’t advisable to fight a DUI or OVI charge on your own. There are serious consequences for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, such as fines, loss of license and even jail time.
Call us now at 859.359.2047 for a free, no-obligation consultation. When you decide to work with us, we will learn the facts of your case, including your police report, criminal record and driving record, and then help you decide the best way to proceed.
We can help you with:
- With DUI and OVI charges
- Mitigate the consequences of a DUI or OVI charge
- If you are convicted, you may lose your license, but we will work to help you obtain certain driving privileges (such as work or other necessary driving)
- Make sure evidence was collected properly
- Make sure a Breathalyzer was administered within legal time limits
- Throw out fraudulent charges
Drunk driving offenses are serious charges. Protect yourself by getting the advice of attorneys who will work hard for you. Call us at 859.359.2047 now to learn how we can help.