Kentucky Small Business Attorneys
Starting a business can be an incredibly exciting and often-challenging endeavor. Finally, you can call the shots, make the decisions and benefit directly for the work you do. However, small business ownership can be a road filled with peril if you don’t protect yourself legally from the beginning.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation with a lawyer and cost-effective representation without cutting corners. With big-law experience and small-firm fees, you get the best of both worlds when it comes to small-business formation and representation when you work with Richardson and Vogt PLLC.
We will help you look at both the legal and business perspective of crucial business decisions.
We can help you with:
- Setting up your business
- Forming your business and business entities
- Choosing the best tax structure
- Meeting government regulations
- Obtaining necessary business permits and licenses
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing business documents and contracts
- Compliance and filings issues
- Expanding your business through merger or acquisition
- Liquidating your business
- Risk management
- Protecting your business from lawsuits
It’s always cheaper to have a lawyer protect you before your business begins than to protect it after trouble arises. We can advise you of what you need to know legally so you can focus on running your core business.
We promise experienced business law attorneys, and a cost-effective, dedicated and results-oriented approach. Call us at 859.359.2047 now to help your business get a solid start.